Take the next step
Learn More About Free Tuition
Submit an Application for Admission via cccapply
To sign up for Noncredit courses, students need to submit the non-credit application in one of two ways:
- Complete the online noncredit application (via CCCApply)
- Submit the PDF application to Admissions and Records (A&R) in person or by emailing the form to email@example.com.
International Students planning to study at SJCC full-time under F-1 visa status are required to submit an International Student Applicationto be considered for admission.
Did you know? Students who were away from SJCC for more than two semesters (not including Summer) must submit a new application.
HELPFUL INFORMATION to have WHEN YOU START
- Social Security number (required if you plan to apply for financial aid or work on campus).
- Names and dates of all high schools and colleges attended.
- A valid e-mail address that you check frequently (unique for each student). You can set up a free account on Yahoo, Hotmail, Google, etc. if you don’t have one.
- VISA, permanent resident card or any other residency documentation (if applicable).
Review the following to Avoid Delays
- Even simple typographical errors can cause problems.
- Not providing a correct Social Security number.
- Incomplete residency information.
- Incorrect birthdate or not updating a name change.
After you submit an application, you will receive an email from firstname.lastname@example.org with the following information: