SJCC Student Organizations
Join your fellow Jaguars in the pursuit of profession, faith, culture, support, passion, fun, and more by becoming a member of a student organization!
For more information Click Here .
Have an idea for an organization we don’t have yet? Want to bring a group back? We'd love to help you get started!
In order to become a Registered Student Organization you'll need to:
- Have 5 students who wish to be members.
- Develop your organization's constitution. You are welcome to use this template to help you get started.
- Find a faculty or staff member to agree to serve as advisor.
- Submit a Student Organization Charter Application.
- Ask your advisor to submit your organization's roster form and constitution to email@example.com
Questions? Contact Blake.Balajadia@sjcc.edu for help with any step