Skip to main contentSkip to footer content

A & R Forms

Group of male students

Admissions & Records


Commonly Used forms



other forms can be found at the admissions & records office

California Nonresident Tuition Exemption Request

Update your residency status

Update your contact information and major/program

Current high school students taking courses at SJCC. ALL signatures required before submitted

Consent to release School Information

General Education Certification Request


To submit appeals for various matters: Excused Withdrawal, Drop after deadline, etc.


Students who do not add or register for a class prior to the census day must complete a Late Add Petition
Form, submit valid documentation of extenuating circumstance, and obtain faculty and division dean approval
in order to be added to the course.

Students enrolling in NON-CREDIT courses ONLY

Approval to register for two classes that have overlapping times

Change a grade optional class to Pass/No Pass


See important dates for deadlines


To verify school enrollment


See our Transcript page for more details


Completed forms and/or documents may be submitted to: