Register for Classes
become a jaguar!
Pay no tuition or fees for fall 2022
Six Easy Steps to Register for Classes
The Admissions & Records Team is here to assist with your registration needs.
Tips FOR REGISTERING
- You must have a current application on file prior to registering for classes. if you try to register without a current application, you will receive the following message on Self-Service : "Student has no registration priority . . . "
- Work with a counselor early to determine which classes you need to take
- Register for classes as soon as you are able to
- You will receive an email with your registration appointment– you may register at any time starting with your appointment date.
- Make sure you clear your holds before trying to register
- Want to be added to a Waitlist? Check for pre-requisites for any classes for which you are registering.
Adding to the Waitlist
- You must meet course prerequisites prior to being added to the waitlist
- You are not permitted to enroll and waitlist for multiple sections of the same course.
- You will not be placed on the waitlist if there is a course conflict
How to Add a Course to the Waitlist!
ADDING Classes with add authorization
Add Codes are no longer needed. Once the term/semester begins, if you wish to add classes, you will need an Add Authorization from your instructor. You will need to give your Student ID number to your instructor.
You must have a current application on file prior to adding a class. If you try to register without a current application, you will receive the following message on Self-Service "Student has no registration priority . . . "
You can only receive an Add Authorization from your instructor
Classes must be added by the deadline to add classes (see important dates)
DROPPING A CLASS
IT IS YOUR RESPONSIBILITY TO DROP CLASSES YOU ARE NOT ATTENDING AND DO NOT INTEND TO ATTEND:
Classes must be dropped by the Refund Day (also called "Last Day to Drop for Refund or Credit") to not be charged for the class (see important dates)
A Refund Request must be submitted in order to receive a refund or a credit on your account
*Classes must be dropped by the Last Day to Drop without a W to not receive a W or any academic record (see important dates)
Classes must be dropped by the Last Day to Drop with a W to receive a W (see important dates)
*Classes dropped with a W count as a class attempted but not completed – you are only allowed to attempt a class up to three times