Skip to main contentSkip to footer content
FAFSA forms

financial aid Forms

To apply for Financial Aid submit the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) or the California Dream Act Application (CADAA).

Once we receive your FAFSA or CADAA information, we will send you an e-mail requesting additional documents to complete your file, as applicable.


California College Promise Grant (CCPG)

The CCPG waives Enrollment fees ($46/unit) and provides a discount for Parking Permits. All other fees and expenses are the student's responsibility: Student Health Fee ($21), Transportation Fee ($11), and Student Activity Fee ($5), text-books and any class material fees. The CCPG does not apply to International and non-CA Resident students.


2023-2024 CCPG application (Summer 2023, Fall 2023, Spring 2024)
2024-2025 CCPG application (Summer 2024, Fall 2024, Spring 2025)

Submit your 2023-2024 CCPG application electronically.  You will need to log-in using your CCC Apply username and password.

Requested forms

The Financial Aid Office collects most forms, electronically.  Follow the instructions below to log-on, check if you need to submit any forms.  Some forms can be completed as web forms; other documents can be uploaded as scanned documents or photos:

    1. Log-on to  You will need to use your SJCC email and password as your log-in information.  Click here for those instructions if needed

    2. Once you log-on to, complete your profile information.  Note that your name, date of birth and social security number will need to be entered exactly as it is on your FAFSA

All verification worksheets will be submitted using this site, as well as any tax documents, citizenship or selective service documents and any appeals.  Log on to see if you need to submit documents to complete your file, or contact us at:


Special Circumstance forms can also be submitted using this site. After following steps 1 and 2 above:

  1. Click on the "Request" button toward the upper, right-hand side of the screen

  2. Click on the green "+" next in the "Family Contribution Appeal" line for the 2023-2024 Award Year

  3. Type in your explanation for the reason you are requesting this appeal, then click submit

  4. Follow the prompts to complete the forms and upload supporting documents


Requesting Tax Information from the IRS (Tax Return Transcripts, W-2, Non-Filer Letter)

If you have been asked to provide income tax information, you can get most of the information from the IRS website:

If you are able to Get Transcript Online, you will be able to print your Tax Return Transcript, Wage and Income Transcript, and/or Verification of Non-filing Letter.

If you are unable to register with the IRS, you may be able to get your Tax Return Transcript by mail using Get Transcript by Mail.

If you are unable to request a transcript online or by mail or if you need a wage transcript or verification of non-filing, click here for Form 4506-T to the IRS.


If you are unable to obtain an IRS Verification of Non-filing Letter . . .

If your parent(s), dependent student, or your spouse, independent student, is unable to obtain an IRS Verification of Non-filing Letter because they do not have a Social Security Number, an Employee Identification Number, or a Taxpayer Identification Number, they must submit the following to the Financial Aid Office:

A signed and dated statement:

  1. Certifying that individual(s) does not have a Social Security Number, an Individual Taxpayer Identification Number, or an Employer Identification Number; AND

  2. Listing the sources and amount of earnings, other income, and resources that supported the individuals(s) for the appropriate tax year. If applicable, attach a copy of W-2(s).

  3. Be sure to include student's name and school ID number on top corner of statement

Note: Individuals who submit W-2s that total the gross income that equals or exceeds the IRS tax filing threshold must request a Social Security Number, an Individual Tax Identification Number, and/or an Employer Identification Number and file an income tax return before the student is eligible to receive federal student aid.

The FAFSA uses prior-prior year income information:

2023-2024 FAFSA requires the 2021 tax return transcripts

Direct Student Loan

Direct Student Loan applications will be submitted through the Student Forms site.  Contact the Financial Aid Office for more information:, or 408-288-3741.