We are here to help you achieve your dreams!
Begin your journey with SJCC and see how we can help you on your road to success.
We can help you earn the following:
Please visit our list of all Degrees & Certificates offered at SJCC and guaranteed class schedules to get you on track!
The certificates offered in our wide range of programs have been developed as either individual certificates or as building blocks to give students entry-level skills with higher-level growth opportunities as additional certificates are completed.
- The Certificate of Achievement – Level 1
- The Certificate of Achievement – Level 2
- The Certificate of Achievement – Level 3
- Certificate of Specialization
- Certificate of Competency
- Certificate of Completion
- The Associate in Science degree is intended for students wanting to earn a degree primarily designed for a career in the vocational or trades areas of the labor market.
- This degree is not designed to transfer to the CSU, UC or independent colleges.
- The AS degree has a 24 unit general education pattern, and 36 units of required coursework in the major and/or elective credits to meet the minimum of 60 total units for the degree.
- The Associate in Arts degree is designed for students who want to transfer to a four-year university such as CSU, UC, and Independent college and/or university systems.
- Students need to be aware that our graduation requirements are slightly different from the universities admissions requirements and will need to take special care and planning to make sure that specific courses are completed with a grade of a "C" or better prior to transferring.
- The AA degree requires a minimum of 60 units, 39 units of the general education pattern, and 21 units of required coursework in the major and/or electives.
- This is a degree intended for students who wish to transfer to a four-year university. Earning an AA-T or AS-T degree guarantees your admission with junior standing to the California State University System!
- To achieve this degree you need to successfully complete 60 transferable units and all approved general education requirements. Please visit a counselor for more information.