STUDENT LEARNING OUTCOMES AND ASSESSMENT COMMITTEE
The Student Learning Outcomes and Assessment Committee (SLOAC), as a standing committee of the Academic Senate, is charged with:
- Developing procedures related to Institutional, Program, and Course SLOs, their assessment and reporting of same
- Providing guidance and support to faculty and staff in the development of SLOs and SLO assessment tools at the course and program levels, as well as in aligning SLOs across the three levels: course, program and institutional, as well as Service Area Outcomes
- Organizing professional development activities related to SLO assessment
- Organizing and implementing a plan to assess Institutional SLOs for the college
- Coordinating with Division Deans and administrative staff to review and maintain processes, and ensure current practices are relevant, meaningful and appropriately linked to the Program Review Process
Faculty, staff, and administrator from instruction and student services.
All a re welcome to attend. The SLOAC Committee meets the 2nd and 4th Wednesday of each month from 3:15 pm -4:45 pm.