Welcome to the Construction Technology Department
- Jobs in the Construction industry are expected to grow by 16% in the next 10 years!
- The SJCC Construction Technology program prepares students for entry into the construction trades, which require both technical skills and understanding of the construction process.
- The program offers instruction in all areas of the construction industry.
Students who successfully complete this program will have multiple options to pursue for employment or transfer such as:
- Immediate employment in the construction industry
- Entry into apprentice training programs
- Transfer to four-year colleges and universities
Careers in Construction Technology include:
- Building Inspector
- Cabinet Making
- Ceramic Tile Installer
- Construction Management
- Drywall Installer, Taper and Texture
For more information contact Business & Workforce Development Division
- Antonio R. Perez
- Edward Gregorian
- Richard Harlan
- Warren Krause