What is Reprographics?
The Reprographics Department is responsible for the graphic design, printing, copying and publication creation for the district. With satellite locations at both San Jose City College and the Evergreen Valley College, the Reprographics Department provides an array of services to faculty, staff and eligible students throughout the District.
Reprographics Services has a new online ordering system (Print Shop Pro) for processing printing requests (Green sheets, Business cards, Envelopes). The website allows users to easily and conveniently enter printing requests from the convenience of their computers.
This new process will aid Reprographics in tracking requests and managing the work flow.
- Go to https://printshop.sjeccd.edu In the top right hand corner, click Log In
- After selecting “Login Using Your Network account”, you will be redirected to the new SJECCD Secure Login page (follow the directions to set up your account).
- Your login will be your District email address and your password will be the same as your District login to your computer or Office 365 portal. PSP Repro_2018June19_v2.pdf
Reprographics Printing Services specializes in a variety of products including but not limited to:
- Banners, Posters
- Booklets, Brochures (different sizes)
- Budget Reports
- Color and B&W copies
- Conference and Marketing Materials
- Course material handouts, quizzes, exams
- Coursepacks for Bookstore
- Covers, tabs and Inserts
- Custom Orders
- Mail Services
- NCR Paper
- Stationary: Business cards, Calendar, Envelopes, Letterheads, Notepads, Postcards